Back in November I did a post on Bankruptcy Bill’s Bankruptcy Song Contest. Readers (both lawyers and non-lawyers alike) were invited to submit one or more songs for the contest. And the winner will be announced in a future cartoon that will include the winner’s likeness!
Now the bankruptcy song submissions have been posted on the Bankruptcy Bill site. And you can vote for your favorite one! (Or ones, as there are some very good choices.)
Here’s a list of the songs submitted. Go to the Bankruptcy Bill site to see the lyrics.
THE BANKRUPTCY SONG ENTRIES (click here to see lyrics):
1. “AMEND IT MY WAY” by Judge Sheri Bluebond (United States Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California)
2. CABARET” by Judge Sheri Bluebond (United States Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California) (Click song title or scroll down the page to see lyrics.)
3. “DON’T CRY FOR ME HOUSEHOLD FINANCE” by Judge Sheri Bluebond (United States Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California)
4. “DEBTS IN WRONG PLACES” by Judge Alan S. Trust (United States Bankruptcy Judge, Eastern District of New York)
9. “BANKRUPTCY WIFE’S LAMENT” by Arlene Robins (Woodbury, NY)
The songs are all very creative as well as educational. And they bring a little bit of sympathetic humor at a time when many of us could really use something to laugh about.
That said, bankruptcy and financial problems are no laughing matter. So if you need bankruptcy services Las Vegas and are looking for good bankruptcy attorneys in Las Vegas, please contact us for a free initial consultation.
Believe me when I say that, while we enjoy a good song, we take bankruptcy and our clients’ problems very seriously.